Many people, both women and men, are affected by under eye dark circles. They make you look tired, can be embarrassing or unattractive and just make you seem older. In this article, I will be discussing how to remove dark circles from under the eyes with natural ingredients.
These circles have different causes and in this article, I will be outlining how to remove dark circles from under the eyes.
Some common causes for dark circles under eyes include:
Heredity – often occurring in childhood due to heredity. Some people outgrow them and other’s do not.
Allergies – congested nasal passages cause dilating of blood vessels which drain around the eye area, causing dark circles.
Sleep deprivation – a common cause, which happens to be easy to prevent, but …oversleeping may also cause dark circles under the eyes.
Other causes include:
- Iron deficiency – preventing sufficient oxygen being carried to eye area
- Fluid retention – as with weight gain or pregnancy
- Skin pigmentation irregularities – this skin is thinner, making blood vessels more visible
- Aging – As we age, we lose a certain amount of collagen and fat around our eyes
- Lifestyle – Excessive smoking, drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Too much salt in diet – causing fluid retention.
When to See a Doctor About Dark Circles Under Eyes
- In certain cases, the appearance of dark circles could be a symptom of a serious condition, such as liver disease and/or hypothyroidism
- While often nothing to be concerned about, it is recommended to consult a doctor promptly if:
- – the discoloration and swelling appears under just one eye and lasts more than about three days
- Excessive sun exposure – which encourages melanin production
- – or if they suddenly appear.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles from Under the Eyes
Dark circle remedies vary from surgery to home remedies. Some easy remedies from home can temporarily lighten the appearance of dark circles and prevent their worsening:
- Get sufficient rest
- Drink plenty of water
- Ease up on the salt
- Wear SPF30 sunscreen to protect the delicate eye area
- Cold compress – using a cold cloth or frozen peas can help.
- Cold Cucumber slices also work – place on eyes (closed) for around 15 minutes
- Raise your head while sleeping to reduce fluid pooling below the eyes
- Supplements – Pycnogenol and grape seed extract have antioxidants that strengthen blood vessels
- Foods – blueberries, legumes, parsley and black and green tea have these antioxidants too.
- Antioxidants: These help in reducing fluid build-up beneath the eyes, resulting in a reduction in the appearance of dark circles. Treatments which have substantial GHK copper peptides and vitamin C are best.
- Vitamin K is also good for rebuilding strength and stability to the under eye blood vessels, reducing their proliferation.
There you are, tips on how to remove dark circles from under the eyes naturally. Now you could try some and enjoy your natural glow.
Are You Looking For FASTER Results?
If so, I strongly recommend a Powerful Treatment called Revitol:
If you finally want to get rid of dark circles and puffiness from under your eyes, try this treatment. I think you’ll be glad with the results!